As a crafter, one always seeks out patterns paid or free from the wide access called the internet and the various pattern websites like Ravelry, Etsy, Annie’s Crochet, LoveKnitting etc.
I set out writing patterns in the last Quarter of 2017, a small quirky little twist to a standard crochet pattern. Things steam rolled from there and within a couple of months, SaiASmi (Rashmi Binu Designs) had a few crochet patterns up on Ravelry and Etsy for sale. From there the foray into Knitting pattern writing, was a huge leap of faith, but liberating nonetheless.
So today to celebrate 6 months of pattern writing and creative freedom, I’m making a collage of my patterns available for free/sale on http://www.ravelry.com #ravelry #crochet #knitting #ravelrypattern
* Cornered by Shells – (paid pattern)
* Cornered by Shells_Rectangle – (paid pattern)
* Night Jasmine – free pattern
* Square Rangoli – (paid pattern)
* Stargaze Octagram – (paid pattern)
* Cypress Blossoms – (paid pattern)
* Incurvated – (paid pattern)
* Candy Drops Lace Knit Beanie – (paid pattern)
* Candy Drops Lace Knit Scarf – (paid pattern)